A simple, practical guide that helps women avoid common health problems caused by hormonal imbalance
Unbalanced hormones can cause havoc with your health - and are becoming more common. In this invaluable guide, nutrition expert Patrick Holford demonstrates how you can maintain - or regain - your hormonal balance through diet, supplements and lifestyle changes.
Hormones are influenced by numerous factors so you'll find a range of topics covered, including:
* Understanding the female hormones oestrogen and progesterone
* Why hormonal problems are on the increase
* How to avoid hormone disruptors
* Why stress and the gut-hormone connection are so important
* The essentials of a hormone-friendly diet
Concise and easy to understand, A Quick Guide to Balancing Your Hormones can help women avoid hormonal health issues and enjoy good health at all stages of life.
NOTE: the information in this book is taken from Balance Your Hormones, by Patrick Holford.