Complete with details on what to pack, what to wear, reservations, and fees, Moon Pacific Northwest Camping gives travelers the tools they need to discover the best camping spots in Oregon and Washington, selected by expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra
Hidden mountain lakes, dramatic coastlines, or unforgettable national forests: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping has a spot for you.
Inside you'll find: * A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from family-friendly car camping to secluded hike-ins, including dog-friendly and wheelchair accessible options
* Ratings and Essentials: All campsites are rated on a scenic scale and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
* Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, whitewater rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sports
* Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
* Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having travelled more than a million miles across Washington, Oregon, and California over the past 25 years
* Tips and Tools: Essentials like equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, as well as background information on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
* In-Depth Coverage: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping covers the Olympic Peninsula and the Washington Coast, Seattle and Puget Sound, the Northern and Southern Cascades, Northeastern Washington, the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Rainier, Southeastern Washington, the Oregon Coast, Portland and the Willamette Valley, Mount Hood, and Northeastern and Southeastern Oregon Whether you're a veteran or camping for the first time, Moon's comprehensive coverage and trusted advice will have you ready to head out on your next adventure.
Sticking to the RV? Try Moon West Coast RV Camping. Can't get enough of the Northwest? Try Moon Washington Camping or Moon Oregon Camping.