From the international bestselling author of CESAR'S WAY and BE THE PACK LEADER comes the only guide you ll need for happily integrating a dog into your family.
For current dog owners or those thinking about getting a dog, this is the ultimate guidebook covering all of the essentials and answering all of the most commonly asked questions about living with and caring for a healthy, happy dog.
Including how to:
- select the right breed, and more importantly, the right energy for your own unique needs
- introduce your new dog to your family, especially children, and other pets
- set the rules of the house
- learn to fulfill your dog's needs, not just your own
- understand what your dog is trying to tell you through his or her behavior
- learn to manage a dog with 'issues'
- find the right veterinarian
and much more!
Filled with photographs, clear instructions, and resources for every dilemma, this book will give families everything they need to build a long and satisfying life with their new best friend.
Icon to dog owners all over the world... The man is a dog wizard, a genius - Anne Shooter, Daily Mail
'[Millan is] serene and mesmerizing . . . He deserves a cape and mask'. - New York Times
[Cesar] arrives amid canine chaos and leaves behind peace. - Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker
Founder of the Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles, CESAR MILLAN is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Cesar's Way, Be the Pack Leader, Member of the Family. How to Raise the Perfect Dog and Cesar's Rules. He is the star of The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, the Nat Geo Wild Channel's top-rated show. In addition to his educational seminars and work with unstable dogs, Cesar co-founded the Cesar and Ilusion Millan Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping shelters and rescue groups. 'Cesar you're a marvel, an absolute marvel'
- Paul O'Grady, The Paul O'Grady Show.'[Cesar] arrives amid canine chaos and leaves behind peace.' - Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker.