An essential reference work for secondary education (14-18 year-olds), suitable for Key Stage 4, GCSE, A-Level and international schools.
- Britain's best-selling school atlas - now in its 99th edition
- Recommended for Key Stage 4, GCSE and A-level in England and Wales (Scottish National Qualifications/Highers) - and for international schools.
- Updated for 2019 to reflect the latest changes in the curriculum
- Published in association with the Royal Geographical Society
- New edition combines superb digital maps of Britain and the world with up-to-date thematic maps across a wide range of themes
- 184 pages of essential learning including political, physical, climate and thematic mapping
- 32-page section on Britain and Ireland with a wide range of thematic maps
- Country-by-country statistics on population, land use, trade, tourism, energy, wealth and much more
- World Themes Section - from volcanoes and earthquakes to population trends, languages and religions, all the key aspects and statistics of geography are explored and explained
- Plus a special 7-page section on how satellite imagery is used to interpret global, environmental and urban patterns of change
Britain's best-selling secondary school atlas, now in its 99th Edition. The contents are divided into sections for ease of use, with each page colour-coded for rapid reference.
A special Remote Sensing section covers such topics as satellite imagery and GIS.
The next section covers