Philip's Navigator Road Atlases - the UK's best-selling road atlases. Large-scale mapping that makes driving easy in both towns and the countryside. Lie-flat spiral binding. Additional information on bridge heights, width restrictions, weight limits - vital information for drivers of large vehicles.
THE UK'S BEST-SELLING ROAD ATLAS.
'A map that beats all others' The Daily Telegraph
'Scale, accuracy and clarity are without parallel' Driving Magazine
'No.1 in the UK for clear maps' Independent research survey
The No.1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist.
- Scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch = 1:100,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000)
- Britain's best road mapping in a practical spiral format.
- No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
- Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section.
- Over 6,000 bridge heights, nearly 1,500 weight-restricted bridges and over 250 width-restricted bridges.
- Every street in Britain marked on the maps.
- Over 3000 roads named.
- 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas.
- Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown.
- Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets.
- 412 pages
Philip's Navigator atlases are widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.